Today we acknowledge Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Day, where people across the world come together to celebrate the joy of food! Today I am going celebrate food, fun and health with my kids. The kids and I headed to the store and as we were […]
I love love this Shrek-green color and do you want to know my little secret? (That is powder sugar on my hand by the way . . .not a weird skin disease.) Avocados! Who knew avocados could be so versatile? Well, I had to […]
Great to put in a mini cupcake/muffin tin (then you can even have a couple!).
Also diabetic-friendly by using Truvia(TM), a natural non-calorie sweetener.
All you need
40 mini vanilla wafers
2 (8 oz) light cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup Truvia ™
2 egg whites
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons Dulce le leche
All you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place mini vanilla wafers in mini muffin tins.
- Place cream cheese in bowl. Stir with fork or wooden spoon until soft.
- Add Truvia™, egg, egg whites and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Add Dulce le leche and stir in.
- Pour into mini muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until center is almost set.
- Store in refrigerator.
Daily nutritional values:
4% vitamin A, 0% vitamin C, 4% calcium, 0% iron
Nutrition information per serving:
40 calories, 2.5g fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrates, 0g fiber, 2 g sugar, 2g protein.