Shorts and swimsuits will be here before you know it and remember now is the time to get ready for it! Don’t be stupid and go on a crash diet or skip meals – just eat right!
If you simply set up your plate like the following you will have not a problem getting into your desired swimsuit gear!
Easy huh?! Factors to highlight when really wanting to drop some weight:
- Cut out the white stuff
- Limit your sweets
- Go for good carbs – whole wheat breads, pastas, crackers, etc
- Get some protein in at every meal and snack
- Shoot for at least 15 grams of protein at each meal
- Try some lower glycemic index foods (whole grains, sweet potatoes, berries)
Some of my favorites that satisfy my cravings and fill me up –
– Whey protein drink in the morning (with almond milk – lower GI)
– Dark chocolate squares with natural almonds or walnuts
– Whole wheat crackers and natural cheese sticks (not string cheese)
– Yummy, yummy salads! I like making my own dressing and adding red peppers, mushrooms and the magic touch – feta cheese and sunflower seeds!
I will share some more secrets tomorrow!