There are simple ways for your brain to remember to eat more fruits and vegetables! Super simple, all about tricking the mind.
1. Place a bowl of fresh fruit on your counter so it is visible! Great for on-the-go!
2. Keep your veggies at eye level in your refrigerator. I like to keep all vegetables on one shelf and I always think of them first when I open the fridge.
3. Place cut of vegetables in snack bags. Again great for grab-and-go!
4. Add more veggies to your salad! Make more appetizing and throw in a variety of onions, peppers, mushrooms and more! Plus it makes the salad more exciting!
5. Don’t forget about dried fruits – add them to a simple trail mix! Go for dried fruits with no added sugar. I found a new dried fruit fav – Cherry essence pitted prunes – yummy! They sure satisfy the sweet tooth and full of antioxidants!