1 cup shredded sweet potatoes (2 medium-sized sweet potatoes)
12 ounces turkey pepperoni
2 whole eggs
2 egg whites
1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease an 8-by-8-inch pan.
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes. Cut potatoes into 4 sections. Place sections of potato into food processor and shred.
- Dice turkey pepperoni.
- Sprinkle shredded sweet potatoes on bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat eggs and pour over mixture in pan.
- Add diced pepperoni.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
A great way to pump up the nutrients in your breakfast casserole by using sweet potatoes! The sweetness of the sweet potatoes goes wonderful with the salty pepperoni and cheese! Yummy!