Pizza Wraps – Shh, they are loaded with veggies!
Of course the trick to adding vegetables to any dish is hiding them. Here is a great trick for snack, lunch or dinner – to add even more veggies in something very tasty. Plus I think if you put the word pizza with it – is sure helps!
Serves 1. Source: Stacy Mitchell, RD, LD
1 tbsp pizza sauce
1 whole-grain tortilla
1/4 cup shredded zucchini
1 mozzarella string cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spread pizza sauce onto tortilla.
3. Top with shredded zucchini.
4. Place string cheese on one side of the tortilla and gently roll together.
5. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
Daily nutritional values: 10% vitamin A, 30% vitamin C, 25% calcium, 8% iron
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 220, Carbohydrate: 38 g, Cholesterol: 15 mg, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Fat: 7 g, Protein: 14 g, Saturated Fat: 3.5 g, Sodium: 610 mg, Sugar: 2 g Trans fats: 0 g