Off track? Get back on track, don’t wait!
After the big game yesterday, maybe you had indulged a little too much but don’t worry today is a new day to get back on track again. Here are some tips to remember during the day.
- Drink your water to keep you feeling full
- Chew your food slowly (remember it takes 20 minutes for your brain to know it is full)
- Load up on the fruits and veggies
- Go for whole grains – increase your fiber!
- Lean sources of protein – also think about a protein source for your snacks!
- Move! Burn more calories and get moving!
These are great tortillas loaded with fiber, low in calories and good source of protein.
BREAKFAST: Try 1/2 cup of egg beaters – microwave 1 1/2 minutes. Sprinkle of cheese – microwave 10 seconds. Top with some salsa and throw in the tortilla! This is a super hearty breakfast to keep you full all morning long!
SNACK: Try the smaller tortilla for only 50 calories and add some peanut butter!
LUNCH: Add some light cream cheese with deli meat and veggies.
DINNER: Quesadillas, fajitas and so on!