If you have already thrown out the calorie counter and done with the tedious work of counting every single calorie, fat gram, etc – no worries!
Here is a simple method to help reduce your calorie intake.
1) Plate size should be nine-inches – similar to the size of a salad plate, instead of the regular dinner plate.
2) Set your plate up like a clock:
- Half of your plate (9:00-3:00) full of fruits and veggies
- Quarter of your plate (9:00 –12:00) serving of starch
- Quarter of your plate (12:00-3:00) serving of lean protein