Something sweet, something blue, something for you!
WOW – These are amazing and good for you!
Pomegranate Blueberry Cupcakes
Serves 24 cupcakes. Source: Stacy Mitchell, RD, LD
All you need:
1 white boxed cake mix
6 ounces frozen pomegranate and blueberry juice concentrate, thawed
6 ounces non-fat Greek blueberry yogurt
1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed.
All you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
3. Divide batter among paper-lined cupcake pan cups, filling each cup about half full.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Cool cupcakes before removing from pan.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 110; Total Fat 2g; Saturated Fat 1g; Trans Fat 0g; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 150mg; Total Carbohydrates 22g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 13g; Protein 2g
Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 2%; Iron 2%